Thursday, December 2, 2010

Late Night Crisis

Have you ever had that moment in life wherein you are just watching your favorite late night show in the telly  then all of a sudden, a strange feeling hits your  mind and you feel like your life is all out of whack?

We all have our late night crisis, as I call it. It's our human nature to yearn for something that we have been wanting, desiring, and see ourselves doing it but putting all together in action or in reality is even virtually impossible.
In my 22 years of existence in our not so perfect world, I've dreamt and want so many things to happen in me. But even I, know that it'll be one big struggle to come to that point where I can say, I couldn't be any happier.

Often times, I feel like I've missed so many things in life that I could have done if only...  Yes! that line often times is one of the phrases we don't even want to utter because it has a very potent meaning to which we don't want to altercate. Many of us have just chosen to just hold on in the state of life where we think that is where we are suppose to be but, have we asked ourselves, "Is this really what I want for me?" What I have done to myself for me to have something to look forward the next day and be happy about it?

I have known few good friends who has done nothing to their selves than to be the best of what they can be. But at the end of their every bad day, we find ourselves asking "Why I'm still not happy?" Myself, is one of the people who has set a broad horizon for my goals and reaching few of those then have actually suffer from the consequences of the path I choose instead of doing it the hard way. Even we have accomplished our very dream, it doesn't mean we have reached our goal life.

Happiness doesn't mean you have everything in life. Happy people in this world is scarce.You can be happy living in a hovel yet you have the most loving and caring children and wife. We all have own way of seeking happiness and once we find it, we hold on to it and never let it go. The most important thing is we might not be in that point in life where we want our life to be, but we have to keep in mind that, it takes two things; Do something, work for it. 

No comments: