Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fitflops or Fit flopped?

My sister has been trying convincing me to try this footwear brand where she works for based in UK called, Fitflops which claims to relieve back ache, foot pressure and even giving you a work out while walking. I  gave it a shrug last she was talking about it, but this time; I finally raised my white flag and bought it last week.

Since I am in a medical field, I need a footwear that can surely work with me on those long hours of standing and non-stop walking. I just consulted a chiropractor for my severe lower back pain and feet with excruciating pain at the end of the day after walking all day in the MedSurg floor. Hofepully, this foorwear will not disappoint me because after shedding the price, It will take a little while before I would afford another one.

Fitflops footwear are very fashionable and chic. The prices...eh, is quite pricey. Let's just hope that this brand definitely reciprocate their claims and actually delivers the relief they are advertising.

This is what I picked:  FitFlop FF Supertone Luxe Shoe - Chocolate Bronze--$75
Got it on sale for 50%  original price was a whopping $150, and I was eligible for Free Shipping.

(Of course I can't let my vintage touch guard down...:)





Now, my sister had told me that during the next 5 days... its called "adjustment days" where the shoes is starting to correct the damaged that was done. This shoes features a "Biomechanically engineered Microwobbleboard™ midsoles. Originally designed to activate leg muscles more, studies show they also offer excellent shock absorption and instant relief from underfoot pressure. (fr Fitflops site)

I will come back after 7 days from today and see if this footwear truly works!




No comments: